Sunday, October 19, 2008

i've landed...

paul and i arrived on southern soil a little more than a week ago on friday night, october 10th. we've been going, going, going ever since - so i apologize for the delayed update. since i think pictures are the best way to go about telling a story, i'm just going to post a few of the ones from my first few days back in raleigh, nc and paul's short visit before heading back to our home in california.

the first picture taken of uncle paul and little scott together at last!


we are so happy to finally meet our nephew face-to-face!!!


aunt megan... can you even believe it?!


busy adoring the little one!


in the cutest little hat ever that his aunt sarah gave him


i think my favorite of scott's faces.

paul flew back to california on wednesday... picture me with an extremely sad frown on my face... but i had the most fabulous [girls] weekend ever in west jeffy with my aunt debbie, cousin meredith, my momma, and the lovely meghan! it had been such a blessing to spend this quality time with people i love oh-so-much. pictures to follow...

1 comments:

Taylor Zabala said...

so, Im catching up on my comments. by the way the picture of you and paul on the floor looking at sweet little scott is the cutest picture in this whole wide world. I cant wait til you two have a baby of your own. you'll be the cutest parents ever!!!