Saturday, October 25, 2008

a weekend in west jeffy...

last weekend, 5 ladies headed west to the north carolina mountains for a few days o' fun in lovely west jefferson, nc. as most of you may know, my parents have a cabin in 'west jeffy,' and we all love to spend as much time there as we possibly can. my mom, my aunt debbie, my cousin meredith, one of my best friends meghan, and i got the chance to hang out, relax, eat, shop, and laugh a lot as the leaves of the blue ridge mountains turned from green to dramatic shades of red, orange, and yellow. it was magnificent. here are a few pictures from our mini-vacay.


'headed down south to the land of the pine, thumbin' my way into north caroline...'


as aunt debbie kept saying, 'let it fill your soul.'


meredith & meghan watching mom... love them.


this is the result of a plate of spinach dip & 5 hungry women. yum.


pumpkin spice krispy kreme... does life get any better?...


... it does... thus, homemade pumpkin spice waffles (thanks to aunt debbie!)


meghan, meredith, me. did we have to leave?


we miss you, erin!

0 comments: