Friday, April 17, 2009

procrastination at its finest.

i'm supposed to be studying for finals. instead, i am sitting here in the student lounge on campus in oakland (yikes) being anxious for these exams to be over next week so i can start new projects!

i've been inspired by some blog-watching... i want to re-decorate furniture, paint, craft, and sell! wee! just a thought. i'm gonna do it. whoo hoo - look out, i'm getting crafty! i'm addicted to it already and it hasn't even begun... i love the rush of creativity!

dear PT school... i will show you how you haven't stolen my soul... yet.

lame post, so sorry, but i just had to shout it out there so someone can hold me accountable (katy - goddess of all things creative - i'm telling you to hold me to this! :-)).

i leave you with this picture of our sweet little nephew... can't wait to get my hands on him next week (that's right, i'm raleigh-bound from april 24-30... love my life.)!

0 comments: