Friday, September 10, 2010

happy 3 years!

paul + i celebrated our 3rd anniversary this past july when we were on vacation with the mobleys. it was a treat to spend the special day with family and we were also able to drive into downtown wilmington for dinner just the 2 of us later that evening.

words cannot describe how blessed i am to have this man as my husband. he balances every aspect of me (and all of my quirkiness definitely needs balancing) and supports me in all of my endeavors. with graduate school behind me, i hope i can be at least half the spouse + cheerleader for him that he is for me. i cannot believe that it's been three years since we were married and now we finally get to be newlyweds! i love you, paul!

once we returned back to the west coast after our amazing trip, paul treated me with a night out in the city + tickets to see 'wicked' to continue the celebration of our anniversary. i had never seen 'wicked' before and now i'm officially obsessed! i think paul was quite impressed as well. what a perfect way to mark the occasion!


0 comments: