Friday, September 10, 2010

where we left off...

the last time we spoke was the start of my graduation weekend!
who would have ever thought i would finally wrap up the graduate school adventure?! well, thank goodness i can now say i survived PT school and am now officially a doctor of physical therapy!

the wednesday before graduation, all of my classmates + i presented our case reports that we had been working on since january (5 months, in total... phew). in a way, this was our program's equivalent to defending a thesis. my sweet hubs came to watch me present + was such a great face to refer to in the crowd. in addition, i greatly appreciated all of the supportive words and good thoughts that my family + friends sent me as i prepared for + presented this case report!

my fabulous family came into town for the graduation ball, graduation ceremony, and to simply visit + tour around the bay area. even my sweet aunt judy + uncle speedy came! i'm quite a blessed gal, for sure.

here are a few pictures of the weekend...

presenting paul with a rose - official appreciation of the significant others who supported us the past 3 years at the graduation ball

the mobleys on graduation day!

with my sweet parents

love the siblings

some pretty awesome ladies (ally, kelly + deana)

hey, i graduated!

of course the family loved getting to know their 'grand-dog' + livi loved getting to know everyone's ears

precious.

livi loves her uncle bug
the perfect end to the weekend... a dinner at TOWN!

absolute perf.

thank you for a truly amazing graduation + thanks for traveling across the country for some crazy times! love love love!

1 comments:

Allison said...

Yay Megan!!! I check your blog frequently hoping for an update and was SO happy to find one today!!! Thanks for catching us up with such great detail & photos!!! Can't wait to see you Sunday and hear it all again in person <3